Mє , Mє

My photo
Simple Buddy , 24 years old , working for GSCCO container terminal at Jeddah Islamic port

Friday, January 30, 2009

EvZ&Framing Hanley - Lollipop - Lil wayne Cover



SO HOOOOOOOOOOOT al song nt al clip H333333 ^^

(She said: "He so sweet,
I wanna lick the wrapper."

And she, she licked me
Like a lollipop
...!!)

I loooooooooove this song actully
it'z better dan LIL wayne Song
i Start like this Band >_<


DOWNLOAD Framing Hanley - Lollipop


Tonight we SJLNA a shit song ( Lollipop )
h3It'z a peice of Crap bt wtever h3
you can listen to it on Background Muzic or
Download EvZ - YuckLollipop


--------------------


Photobucket

And i like to ADD smthin
Today i mean Thursday we went to : Vertigo :
3shan on of my friendz will leave KSA to Cobenhagen
So 3lmna Happy nirthday party befor he GONE :(
wt it makes this party worse fro ME
no body mn my friendz have Enough money kman m7d jab
his cridit Card roo7t feeha ana ,, and im still waitin al Ta3weedat
I neeed my money Back duuuudes 5WALAT im waitin for ya
any im totally tired i need to sleeeep


C Y A ROOOOOCKREZ


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude , don't tell me this is the first time u hear the song,it was my fav song the whole semester ..
i used to pay the pill for everyone , then i started to pay my own dishes and leave early * that was when i used to hang out with u know *

EvZ 'dawood' said...

Nooooo im NT i heard it mn zman bt didn't know about al CLIP soo i put it , you are a fan of ROCK music intersting keep Rockin Sam
REALLY WT A SHAME h3 h3 yeah i used to dat smtimez bt maybe ra7 do your Plan & Run Away
bt yla ALAH kareem ^^
thanx 4 being here saaaam

Anonymous said...

looool i love rock i live for rock music i just dont like to act and brag about it
i have black emo hair :P i used also to wear all black but now black gray navy blue :P
am so into classic rock style however u sound intersting too :P H3

EvZ 'dawood' said...

ohhh You Rock everywhere
in any Style everyone know dat ^^
yeah i like that kind too
Emo Stylish Guuuurl :P H3 Hoo3
and mercii again
gdluck in ur Exsams