Mє , Mє

My photo
Simple Buddy , 24 years old , working for GSCCO container terminal at Jeddah Islamic port

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I donno !!

Photobucket
Damn i've dem ALL XP
Life Goes Ooooon and i did alot of Mistakes
and thank God for everything ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
+ My weekend Was Kinda Coool i enjoyed ma time
and eshtreet a new Shoes Totallly Cool o love it
+ and i put a Exhaust System in Ma Car and it pritty Awesooom
Da Sound Mara sport and Funcy loov it Hope my mayswee MO7ADRA
anyway , Al jaw Mara Hot BTW >_<
+ Donno wt to say ummmm esh kman .....
.
Photobucket
ummm 2 Mounth ago i was totally Crushed On
Holsten Frawla&Roman and i used to put it in Ma room h3
dicoration smhow h3 waatevaaaaaaaaaaaa
+ At this Time im Planning to Change Decore my room
Soo Leessa Alot to doo don't worry ra7 show you if i did smthing h3
Mara Lazy at first week of Drasa Even mafi drasa h3
i decide to make my Room BLACK ON BLACK h3
I donno even al bathroom Black h3
Cool
Donno
-------------------------------------
Photobucket
V-Factory Back with a new song
Ummmm mo Mara y3ni nos & nos
i like da Beats and al music anyway
they still Rock ,,
"Lights, Camera, Action" - V-Factory

No comments: