Mє , Mє

My photo
Simple Buddy , 24 years old , working for GSCCO container terminal at Jeddah Islamic port

Monday, February 2, 2009

Bad Day :(

Can't Show the pic

You know as a Tradition or wt eva
if you ar al BIG brother ( Like Me >_< ) then
Lmn your Younger brother Yt5rj mn al Secondry School
You should umm mo lazm bt y3ni give him your Car
AND ME RA7 TAKE a NEW RIDE h3
bt im didn't took my New car yet
And look wt he did mn al first time ysog
( yjrrrb gaaaaal )
Poor my CAr or my EXCargirlFriend h3 :(
^
Photobucket
Sorry al pic totally SUX

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
My mom Kiling me ^^"
she wake me up today and said : WTFFFFFF you look like a Lion
Sleeeping on da Bed h3333 >> y3ni mn al hair XP
After dat she said : Matd5l al beet law 5rjt ela lmn u CUT ur Hair
iwas like Photobucket Ok Moooooooooooooom I did wt you want Photobucket
i don't like my new hair even al BARBER
didn't get da idea dat i want anyway ^^
we still Livin h3
+Im not in a goood Mood to STUDY AT allllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Yala PeasOut

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maaaazza fuckkkaaaa baaady :P
meskeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
Alllah y3wdaaak h3 h3
5lst Exsam sooo7
goolna al yom feeh tjm3 fe
al ta7lia nestnak ya 7elwwww
Call me ya Bitch
Sorry m3 al 7mas
+ kman nice hair Cut
Daimn enta ROCK h3
yla bye
call me la tnsa

EvZ 'dawood' said...

thanx mido ^^"
Kalam Kateer ...