Mє , Mє

My photo
Simple Buddy , 24 years old , working for GSCCO container terminal at Jeddah Islamic port

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Goodby My Old 3ajooz Guitar

Photobucket
Photobucket
Last Week : I sold my Old duuude
My guitar. Actully i got boord from it his or Her h3
wgtha was dreamin to have fight wid anyone
3shan CRUSH it on her FACE h3 COOOOOL h3
totally messed up i give it my Brother and he made it worse
and he made me to draw on al guitar to SHOW it for all da People
That he in loove h3 h3 Silly
Im already missin you ma OLd ahpl guitar h3
WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatEvaaaa im gonna buy a NEw one
fe al EJAza inshalah ^^
^
^
Photobucket
This iz one of my CRAZY shirts
All my friendz keep tellin me from where you got it dude h3
cuz it'z kindaaa a Silly Shirt h3 as you can c XP
and DETE is wrong> DATE h3 bt i like it
+ b3d bokra 3ndy ARABIC Exsam and after dat i've
Physics Static Electricity it's sooo Hard hope i can ANJ7 ^^"
Yala I've to Stude now >____<

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved ur guitar
i have the spanish classic one i totally hate it now am looking for drums

ya cool shirt :P

EvZ 'dawood' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EvZ 'dawood' said...

Ohh intersting ^^
let me ashtreeeh mnk madam keda h3
DRUUUUMS awesooooooooom
i saw one in a whoole Package
in Jeddah al Dowaly bt iza eshtreety one u should make a band h3 ,,, :P

●●● ξмόĻïςîόμş ★ said...

yo nice guitar..your brother is amazing cuz he draw on it...^^

new bekaso comin on the way...!!

good luck